We believe a network of high quality trails can transform a community by improving the quality of life for all users.
Whether for recreation or transportation, trails continue to increase in popularity and importance in both rural and urban communities. Understanding how a trail will be used, and the level of use it will receive, are important elements behind the design and construction of trails and trail systems.
Our trails are designed and constructed to:
- Seamlessly integrate into the terrain
- Leverage, incorporate, and highlight the natural and cultural features of the landscape
- Minimize environmental impacts
- Require minimal ongoing maintenance
- Provide a satisfactory user experience that will encourage visitors to use the trail regularly